1996 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Buick Regal
- car idles very high after driving must wait several hours or jump it to start it
- Check engine light came on and car shakes
- Every time it rains my car won't start up.What is causing this problem?
- How do I install a heater connector seal to my 96 Buick Regal
- My car is idling rough after I replaced my thermostat. I think I need to do a tune up and/or replace my pcv valve and help tube. Will this fix my problem, any suggestions?
1996 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
One or more of the power windows may stop working due to a failed window switch. Failed switches will require replacement.
1996 Buick Regal Questions
The light came on and when I press on the gas the car starts to shaks. How do I know whats wrong with it
The security light is constantly on and I only have one set of chip keys. The doors are unlocked but will not open. Currently the battery is dead and I boosted it and let it run for an hour after I had AMA come and help me open the doors (by opening the hood and giving the battery a charge we w...
1996 Buick Regal Recalls
1996 Buick Regal Reviews
I have a 1996 buick regal, 4 doors, gray. bought it brand new and now I have 267,000 miles. engine run great, regular maintenance kept it this long. working on a/c and other interior issues but its been a great car.. paint job looks good..
I have owned since new Iam 74 years old with 366000 miles on it after leplacing the rear brakes the dealers say the cost to change the control for the abs to make the back brakes work cost more then 1100 dollars is this a scam? a visitor benzonia mi
Love the Regal Sport .... a "Daddy's" car, not cool, but dependable & great cross-country cruiser - Took R-66 from L.A. to Mich, back to L.A., back to Ohio. MPG was 24 - only big problem, Rear Brakes.