1996 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Buick Regal
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1996 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The intake manifold gasket may develop external engine oil leak. The manifold gasket will need to be replaced to correct this issue.
1996 Buick Regal Questions
The security light is constantly on and I only have one set of chip keys. The doors are unlocked but will not open. Currently the battery is dead and I boosted it and let it run for an hour after I had AMA come and help me open the doors (by opening the hood and giving the battery a charge we w...
Tried to restart the car turned the key on an absolutely no power to anything. No instrument lights nothing when the key is on. I am puzzled and not sure what to check or look for. Can someone please give me some suggestions. It has about 150,000 miles and has be just fine until this happened!
car just started to turn off while making a left or right turn,
turn key off then restart turns on and might not do the same a week or so later.
1996 Buick Regal Recalls
1996 Buick Regal Reviews
I have a 1996 buick regal, 4 doors, gray. bought it brand new and now I have 267,000 miles. engine run great, regular maintenance kept it this long. working on a/c and other interior issues but its been a great car.. paint job looks good..
I have owned since new Iam 74 years old with 366000 miles on it after leplacing the rear brakes the dealers say the cost to change the control for the abs to make the back brakes work cost more then 1100 dollars is this a scam? a visitor benzonia mi
Love the Regal Sport .... a "Daddy's" car, not cool, but dependable & great cross-country cruiser - Took R-66 from L.A. to Mich, back to L.A., back to Ohio. MPG was 24 - only big problem, Rear Brakes.