1995 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Buick Regal
- Best car I've ever had, BUT- the cd player will not work anymore.
- Where is the anti theft sensor located under the hood?
- how to remove timing chain cover
- engine shuts off while going down the road, won't start back up till it sits a f
- it takes a while for my car to go into drive or reverse whats wrong
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
1995 Buick Regal Questions
Took it to a mechanic that said to punch it very hard to make it work, (!) but said otherwise the only solution would be to take the entire dashboard off to get the cd player out, which would cost more than I would want to pay.
I replaced my fuel pump and the fuel filter the car will start for about 10 seconds then dies try to start it again no go. I've replaced the computer the coil packs an electrical sensor spark plugs got a new key but still nothing. I was told it was my anti theft sensor.
1995 Buick Regal Recalls
1995 Buick Regal Reviews
worse car i have ever owned replaced the transmisson at 96000 miles then the engine ran hot now it needs a a computer and a new engine it only has 126000 miles on it i will never buy a buick again
I like the smooth running of the engine and the confortable interior.It is a nice car, but has bad electrical system an lighting, back brake lights keep burning up, also signal lights went bad. Now the intake manifold is leaking at 142,500 miles.
About to hit 260,000 miles on this car. Great car. Lots of trouble with rear brakes though. Must replace frequently