1994 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Buick Regal
- Why does engine made a knocking noise then a grind noise.
- how do you replace an oil pressure sensor?
- Why does the voltage drop suddenly then just as suddenly jump back up to 14
- my 94buick regal locked out antitheift system with original key
- Where is the location of the Oil Pressure Gauge Switch on a 1994 buick regal
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
1994 Buick Regal Questions
This is a constant issue for the past 6 months. It happens under different situations. Ideling, driving slow, on highway, cold, warm. it doesn't seem to be consistent with any particular condition. New battery. Alternator was removed & tested fine. battery connections are clean. Grounds s...
The part is BWD S4078 Transmisor/Transmetteur sender
My car has 120,000 miles on it and I've just started noticing a problem. My mechanic told me @ 6 months ago it would need to be replaced soon.
1994 Buick Regal Recalls
1994 Buick Regal Reviews
I had some and bad with my buick regal. The only thing i hate about the car is having to change the breaks to often. Now having some transmission problems but going to get that fixed got some prices and it around $500 to get replaced for a used one.But over all i love the car and going to hand it down to my son for his first car.