1994 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Buick Regal
- Removal of S belt tensioner
- Why does the voltage drop suddenly then just as suddenly jump back up to 14
- once motor is warmed up if I shut it off it wont start again until it cools off.
- I changed starter made sparks now my radio and interior lights don't work and
- Where do I locate the hazard button so I can use them for emergencies
1994 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
1994 Buick Regal Questions
Fuel pump not coming on help please
This is a constant issue for the past 6 months. It happens under different situations. Ideling, driving slow, on highway, cold, warm. it doesn't seem to be consistent with any particular condition. New battery. Alternator was removed & tested fine. battery connections are clean. Grounds s...
1994 Buick Regal Recalls
1994 Buick Regal Reviews
I had some and bad with my buick regal. The only thing i hate about the car is having to change the breaks to often. Now having some transmission problems but going to get that fixed got some prices and it around $500 to get replaced for a used one.But over all i love the car and going to hand it down to my son for his first car.