1994 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Buick Regal
- Removal of S belt tensioner
- Why does the voltage drop suddenly then just as suddenly jump back up to 14
- I changed starter made sparks now my radio and interior lights don't work and
- Where do I locate the hazard button so I can use them for emergencies
- what would cause smoke to come from under the manfold of a 1994 buick regal
1994 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
1994 Buick Regal Questions
Fuel pump not coming on help please
This is a constant issue for the past 6 months. It happens under different situations. Ideling, driving slow, on highway, cold, warm. it doesn't seem to be consistent with any particular condition. New battery. Alternator was removed & tested fine. battery connections are clean. Grounds s...
1994 Buick Regal Recalls
1994 Buick Regal Reviews
I had some and bad with my buick regal. The only thing i hate about the car is having to change the breaks to often. Now having some transmission problems but going to get that fixed got some prices and it around $500 to get replaced for a used one.But over all i love the car and going to hand it down to my son for his first car.