1994 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Buick Regal
- Why does engine made a knocking noise then a grind noise.
- how do you replace an oil pressure sensor?
- Why does the voltage drop suddenly then just as suddenly jump back up to 14
- my 94buick regal locked out antitheift system with original key
- Where is the location of the Oil Pressure Gauge Switch on a 1994 buick regal
1994 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
1994 Buick Regal Questions
This is a constant issue for the past 6 months. It happens under different situations. Ideling, driving slow, on highway, cold, warm. it doesn't seem to be consistent with any particular condition. New battery. Alternator was removed & tested fine. battery connections are clean. Grounds s...
The part is BWD S4078 Transmisor/Transmetteur sender
My car has 120,000 miles on it and I've just started noticing a problem. My mechanic told me @ 6 months ago it would need to be replaced soon.
1994 Buick Regal Recalls
1994 Buick Regal Reviews
I had some and bad with my buick regal. The only thing i hate about the car is having to change the breaks to often. Now having some transmission problems but going to get that fixed got some prices and it around $500 to get replaced for a used one.But over all i love the car and going to hand it down to my son for his first car.