1994 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Buick Regal
- what would cause smoke to come from under the manfold of a 1994 buick regal
- Why does engine made a knocking noise then a grind noise.
- how do you replace an oil pressure sensor?
- Why does the voltage drop suddenly then just as suddenly jump back up to 14
- my 94buick regal locked out antitheift system with original key
1994 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
1994 Buick Regal Questions
This is a constant issue for the past 6 months. It happens under different situations. Ideling, driving slow, on highway, cold, warm. it doesn't seem to be consistent with any particular condition. New battery. Alternator was removed & tested fine. battery connections are clean. Grounds s...
The part is BWD S4078 Transmisor/Transmetteur sender
My car has 120,000 miles on it and I've just started noticing a problem. My mechanic told me @ 6 months ago it would need to be replaced soon.
1994 Buick Regal Recalls
1994 Buick Regal Reviews
I had some and bad with my buick regal. The only thing i hate about the car is having to change the breaks to often. Now having some transmission problems but going to get that fixed got some prices and it around $500 to get replaced for a used one.But over all i love the car and going to hand it down to my son for his first car.