1993 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Buick Regal
- Can I drive without a thermostat in the car? Will it hurt the motor?
- What is the process for replacing a fuel pump and filter?
- How do I replace or fix my turning signal switch left turning signal works
- How can i get the obd codes manually without scanner
- my car will crank but wont turn over... ive checked and there is no spark plugs
1993 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
1993 Buick Regal Questions
A couple weeks ago, my boyfriend who drives the car noticed that it wouldn't start. It would turn over and work for about 10 seconds. Then it would die. After trying it several times over a couple of days, it now won't start for any time at all. It starts and dies right away. We have a fr...
The left turning works and blinks right turning signal will not blink or work