1993 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Buick Regal
- how to change front and back brake pads
- I've changed my coil pack and throttle position sensor but yet my car idles
- My 93 Buick Regal will start no problem revs to about 30rpm after turning off
- How do you troubleshoot crankshaft sensor
- Can I drive without a thermostat in the car? Will it hurt the motor?
1993 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
1993 Buick Regal Questions
and on a couple times rpm goes back down to 10.Also starts fine but when put into drive it bucks and acts like it isn't getting gas because it will not pick up speed and eventually will stall.Could this be my fuel pump or throttle positioning sensor?
A couple weeks ago, my boyfriend who drives the car noticed that it wouldn't start. It would turn over and work for about 10 seconds. Then it would die. After trying it several times over a couple of days, it now won't start for any time at all. It starts and dies right away. We have a fr...