1991 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Buick Regal
- So the problem I am experiencing is my power door locks work fine in warm weathe
- Where do I find a coolant system diagram? Overheated yesterday, fluid everywhere
- The blower motor doesn't work.
- How to replace brake booster motor on 1991 Buick Regal 3.8 Limited
- What's causing my 91 Buick regal to shut off while driving(
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
1991 Buick Regal Questions
Clarification: manually locking or unlocking doors, be it by key or by hand from inside the car is difficult regardless of weather.
No indication from temp gauge, engine spitting coolant from behind the alarm at the back of engine along the firewall. Overflow had fluid, radiator had fluid. Could hear it bubbling!
The blower motor does not work. Could it be the switch or a fuse? It was intermittent but now doesn't come on at all.
1991 Buick Regal Recalls
1991 Buick Regal Reviews
I LOVE my 91 Buick Regal. I would say it's the best, most reliable vehicle I've owned. My biggest gripe is the bad GM paint job. All the paint has worn off the hood. Right now I'm dealing with a worn rack and pinion but I figure it's worth fixing for all the peace of mind I've had with this car.