1991 Buick Regal Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Buick Regal
- Where do I find a coolant system diagram? Overheated yesterday, fluid everywhere
- The blower motor doesn't work.
- How to replace brake booster motor on 1991 Buick Regal 3.8 Limited
- What's causing my 91 Buick regal to shut off while driving(
- What can cause the engine to make a noise like the engine is full of rocks?
1991 Buick Regal Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
1991 Buick Regal Questions
No indication from temp gauge, engine spitting coolant from behind the alarm at the back of engine along the firewall. Overflow had fluid, radiator had fluid. Could hear it bubbling!
The blower motor does not work. Could it be the switch or a fuse? It was intermittent but now doesn't come on at all.
It cuts off after maybe 15 mins of driving. Then takes an hr or more to restart. Could this be a tension belt problem or something else. Please help cause I'm clueless.
1991 Buick Regal Recalls
1991 Buick Regal Reviews
I LOVE my 91 Buick Regal. I would say it's the best, most reliable vehicle I've owned. My biggest gripe is the bad GM paint job. All the paint has worn off the hood. Right now I'm dealing with a worn rack and pinion but I figure it's worth fixing for all the peace of mind I've had with this car.