2006 Buick Rainier Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Buick Rainier
- When i am driving my heater blower cuts off real quick and the car's rpms go high
- where is the resistor for the blower motor located on a 2006 buick rainer 6 cyl.
- A/c and Heater only blow out the floor and defrost
- Are the air bags(rear) supposed to decompress after vehicle is shutoff?
- What can cause transfercase motor to fail over and over?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Buick Rainier Problems
On vehicles equipped with rear air springs, the air compressor may fail causing the rear suspension to sit low.
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
On certain 2005 - 2007 vehicles, General Motors has provided a special service policy covering the fuel level sensor, agreeing to pay 50% of the repair cost. This coverage extends for 10 years or 120,000 miles from the original "in service" date of the vehicle. Please contact your local GM dealer for more information.
To find a dealer near you, please click here»
I had a new battery installed and since the air condition only blows out on my feet. I have heard that this is has been an issue with several owners. Have you run across this and any ideas how to fix it? (Fuses have been checked, and the battery has been disconnected and reinstalled)
2006 Buick Rainier Questions
This is the 2nd battery i have replaced in 12 months. Something is drawing power when the car is off. Now when I drive the blower seems to cut out for a split second and the enging rpms reveve up. I have auto suspension which is flat in the morning and is always pumping up when I stop at the inte...
fan motor runs sometimes and than wont work at all
We purchased our vehicle and within 3 months the transfercase motor failed. We replaced the motor, drove 4 hours and it failed again.
2006 Buick Rainier Recalls
Fluid may enter the driver's door module, causing corrosion that could result in a short circuit in the door module. A short circuit may cause the power door lock and power window switches to function intermittently or become inoperative. The short may also cause overheating, which could melt components of the door module, producing an odor, smoke, or a fire. Dealers will inspect the driver's door module, if it is functioning correctly, a protective coating will be applied. If the module is not functioning correctly, it will be replaced. The GM recall number is 12180.
Vehicles first sold, or currently registered, in certain states where salt is used to de-ice the roads are being recalled because fluid may enter the driver's door module, causing corrosion that could result in a short in the circuit board. A short may cause the power door lock and power window switches to function intermittently or become inoperative. The short may also cause overheating, which could melt components of the door module, producing an odor, smoke, or a fire. As of this time, the remedy plan is still being finalized and a notification schedule has not been determined. The GM recall number is 12180.
2006 Buick Rainier Reviews
I purchased my Rainier new in 2006. I now have over 195,000 miles on the vehicle. It's been an incredible vehicle. The best vehicle I've owned. The only reason I'm at this site is because I can't find the low pressure port to charge my AC.
I love my Buick Rainer CXL! Only problem I have is I can't find a Chilton's manual!!
A real car and truck , low noise inside really pretty car nice ride has no problems at all.