2005 Buick Rainier Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Buick Rainier
- when I come to a stop I get a vibration on my right side, had motor mounts rep.
- Is there more then one thermostat on a buick ranier 2005
- How much will it cost to fix electronic air suspension
- What will it cost to fix electronic air suspension
- When was the 2005 buick Ranier recalled for thr electronic air suspension
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2005 Buick Rainier Problems
On vehicles equipped with rear air springs, the air compressor may fail causing the rear suspension to sit low.
The fuel level sensor in the fuel tank may fail causing erratic fuel gauge operation. Our technicians tell us that on high mileage vehicles you may wish to replace the complete fuel pump module assembly if this condition occurs.
On certain 2005 - 2007 vehicles, General Motors has provided a special service policy covering the fuel level sensor, agreeing to pay 50% of the repair cost. This coverage extends for 10 years or 120,000 miles from the original "in service" date of the vehicle. Please contact your local GM dealer for more information.
To find a dealer near you, please click here»
I had a new battery installed and since the air condition only blows out on my feet. I have heard that this is has been an issue with several owners. Have you run across this and any ideas how to fix it? (Fuses have been checked, and the battery has been disconnected and reinstalled)
2005 Buick Rainier Questions
Verified that the switch is getting power. We can straight wire to motor and it will work. What else could be wrong?
After vehicle is turned off the blower motor keeps running. It will stop if fuse #35 is pulled out.
When I start my Vehicle, the oil gauge automatically goes all the way to the top, but goes back down when shut off..could this be caused by the sensor and if so, where is it located?
2005 Buick Rainier Reviews
I need a repair on the rear air springs, the air compressor has failed causing the rear suspension to sit low. I also need to get the front Differential rebuilt. Has anyone had any of these repairs done and at what cost???
I bought this vehicle in 2007 with 17,000 miles on it for half the original sticker. I remember the salesman telling me when I asked him why the big depreciation "this is the best SUV no one has ever heard of". And I would agree. I now have 83,000 hard miles and have had to fix a few things, rear air suspension failed at 80,000 miles, and I am now replacing front wheel bearings. I fiqure that a...
I have a 2004 Rainier. Purchased with 50K miles. I had no major issues until last year. The air suspension that causes the vehicle to adjust failed. This cost was around 600.00. This past weekend my shifter cable broke. I'm unable to shift into any gear. Cost quoted: 235.00 with labor.