2005 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Buick Park Avenue
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
2005 Buick Park Avenue Questions
I found 2 external torx under front pulley.Is that it?
It's not the gas cap. Could changing the Canister Purge Valve solve the problem? I reset the code about 4 times per tankful of gas.
The blower tends to work intermittently. It gets warm and stays on once it decides to work. It is not set on "auto."