2004 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Buick Park Avenue
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2004 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
2004 Buick Park Avenue Questions
Might have had too much ethanol in it
Or is it best to leave this to a auto repair shop?
the car has a anew fuel filter, and a tune up. gas is getting to the engine so its not the fuel pump. it starts good it just cuts off please help asap
2004 Buick Park Avenue Reviews
2004 Park Avenue, bought one year old, now has 130,000 miles and not a flaw inside or out. Great feel, superior handling, lots of power, solid. Had to replace right front wheel bearing at 70,000 miles. Replaced a rear strut at 110,000 miles. Replaced idler pulley and belt at 124,000 miles. These are the only issues. Runs like new, smooth ride. If they still made Park Avenue I'd replace it, even...
Park Avenues and Lesabres were the best cars in my opinion. The Lucern and Lacrosse are supposed to be the new version of the cars. As they are only a few years old, there is no true record of their reliability as far as I know.
rear shocks and onboard air compressor failed around 110,000 mi. Transmission failed at 182,000 mi. Digital hvac display went dark at around 130,00 mi. You tube video showed me how to repair by removing unit and re-soldering 4 cold soldered resistors, still working fine at 225,000 mi. Steering wheel position sensor replaced at 190,000 mi. Engine and supercharger have remained trouble free ...