2003 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Buick Park Avenue
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2003 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
2003 Buick Park Avenue Questions
This problem started a month ago. It will cruise fine at 75, but accelerating to cruising speed, it feels like only 5 cylinders are hitting. The vacuum gauge reads a steady 20 at idle. Since it started missing, I've done the following: 1)changed the fuel filter, 2) changed the spark plugs, 3)...
there is no oil leakage shown on engine, none on floor where is it going? does it matter what kind of oil I use? I am using ams oil
I have to disconnect battery cable. Will this damage the car further?
2003 Buick Park Avenue Recalls
2003 Buick Park Avenue Reviews
We owned a 2000 Buick Park Avenue first, drove it over 150k, regret ever getting rid of it... Replaced it with a 2003 Buick Park Avenue, it's at over 150k now and still running like new, bullet-proof! Great vehicle, proven motor. Just have to keep up on the maintenance and fluid changes.
had this car for 3 1/2 weeks runs good need to change fuel pump