2002 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Buick Park Avenue
- how do I correct a fuel gauge that is on the wrong side of the stop peg
- how do u test the ignition switch
- Is my pressure solenoid going out on my park avenue?
- the car seems to shift really hard at times, after being driven, warmed up.
- The fuel door is jammed shut. Is there a way to open it? Is there a release in the trunk?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
2002 Buick Park Avenue Questions
I have a 2002 park avenue ultra with 187,000 miles on it. It started shifting hard after it gets warmed up. Especially between 2nd and 3rd gears. It feels exactly like If I were shifting with a manual valve body. When it's cold it's shifts fine, but after twenty minutes or so it starts sh...
2002 Buick Park Avenue Recalls
2002 Buick Park Avenue Reviews
I love my car I bought this car new and love the way I always feel save with the features that comes with it. It does have the turbo engine so whenever I need the extra boost of power it is there. I know that the time is coming whenever i have to get something different and I just don't know what I want since I have found nothing that compares.