2002 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Buick Park Avenue
- The fuel door is jammed shut. Is there a way to open it? Is there a release in the trunk?
- The fuel door is jammed and will not open. Is there a release or other way to ge
- the oil light comes on and chymes yes oil is full
- p0440 does this code have anything to do with a transmission issue?
- Problems with throttle body on 02 park ave
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
2002 Buick Park Avenue Questions
the engine data section shows the oil pressure goes from zero to 60 and contantly changes non stop
2002 Buick Park Avenue Recalls
2002 Buick Park Avenue Reviews
I love my car I bought this car new and love the way I always feel save with the features that comes with it. It does have the turbo engine so whenever I need the extra boost of power it is there. I know that the time is coming whenever i have to get something different and I just don't know what I want since I have found nothing that compares.