2000 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Buick Park Avenue
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2000 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
2000 Buick Park Avenue Questions
The car just decided not to start one day because of the security system.The rest of the security system seem's to function normal.
the shop says the sensor in installed and it just needs "miles" put on the car. An engine fire required the engine work. After 300+ miles it STILL isn't reset. Any ideas?
2000 Buick Park Avenue Recalls
Due to a system "latch up" condition, the windshield wipers may not operate in both low and high speeds. A compromised wiper system may result in poor visibility. Dealers will replace the wiper motor cover, which contains the microprocessor for the wiper motor.
The anti-lock brake system hydraulic control unit (HCU) may leak brake fluid. A brake fluid leak may compromise braking ability, which could result in an accident. Dealers will inspect and replace the HCU if necessary.
2000 Buick Park Avenue Reviews
like a rock
I HAVE ONLY 78000 ON MY 2000 PARK Aveue and I'm having to replace the fuel tank sender and the seat control cluster is falling out of seat,the radio clock don't keep time.It runs pretty good and uses a lot of gas
I have 162,0000 miles and have had no major repairs. changed timing belt around 90,000 and had a few recalls with oil on top of motor when it was new. started dying last month and had a oxygen sensor replaced..good now. I am told I could use new struts, tie rod and front whell bearings. So I am wondering whether to fix it up or get me something else. It has been a good car and still gets 30 mpg...