1998 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Buick Park Avenue
- Cloth over metal roof. Can I just take it off
- Can I fix a gas gauge needle that has jumped all the way around and now doesn't work
- Where is the block heater located cord was frayed & now can't find where it conn
- Replaced steering column and charged battery and car still won't start. Tried pr
- How to program a new steering columnand car starts n security light go offoff.
1998 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
1998 Buick Park Avenue Questions
1998 Buick Park Avenue Recalls
1998 Buick Park Avenue Reviews
I have a 1998 Buick Park Avenue and the A/C was working but now it puts out warm air on driver's side and cold air on passenger side? Hope someone can give me an answer.
I have a 98 buick park avenue. I was driving and it cut off on me. I replaced the battery and the starter because they were both tested and was bad. I tried to start my car and all it makes is a clicking noise. What could be the problem? I checked my oil and it was fine. There is no oil and water mixing. What could make my car not crank? Please help!!!!
i love my car!!!!! its a buick park avenue ultra! it rides so smooth, the only problem im having is when i stop, it starts to shake. whats wrong?