1998 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Buick Park Avenue
- Replaced steering column and charged battery and car still won't start. Tried pr
- How to program a new steering columnand car starts n security light go offoff.
- Heat and temperature gauge rises when the car idle. But when I start driving the temperature gauge goes down and the heat gets colder. I just had the radiator replaced. The replacement does not have a plug for the sensor. Replaced thermostat before that.
- What can I do to resolve this issue with my vehicle
- Why don't the CEL Diagnosis on while my car is rough idle & and at any speed?
1998 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
1998 Buick Park Avenue Questions
Already checked antifreeze.
No matter outside are cold or warm, it has rough idle sometimes and any speed sometimes. It may go around 7 miles with no problem then it is suddenly decrease rpm slightly for a second. So I changed new spark plugs and install new sparks plugs wire kit. Add new fuel filter, heet, octane plus, and...
1998 Buick Park Avenue Recalls
1998 Buick Park Avenue Reviews
I have a 1998 Buick Park Avenue and the A/C was working but now it puts out warm air on driver's side and cold air on passenger side? Hope someone can give me an answer.
I have a 98 buick park avenue. I was driving and it cut off on me. I replaced the battery and the starter because they were both tested and was bad. I tried to start my car and all it makes is a clicking noise. What could be the problem? I checked my oil and it was fine. There is no oil and water mixing. What could make my car not crank? Please help!!!!
i love my car!!!!! its a buick park avenue ultra! it rides so smooth, the only problem im having is when i stop, it starts to shake. whats wrong?