1997 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Buick Park Avenue
- 1997 Park Ave Ultra is running rough, acting like out of fuel then dying.
- how to change rear air shocks in rear end of 1997 park ave
- Power windows stuck wont go up or down, what can ido to get them to go up.
- AC blows cold and normal on the passenger side , but only warm air on the driver
- My DIC on my 1997 buick park avenue stopped working. How can I fix it?
1997 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
1997 Buick Park Avenue Questions
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
My driver information center works sometimes but not very often. What is the problem?
Replaced transmission speed sensor, seemed to improve shifting, but speedometer still not working. Now it doesn't shift again. What's wrong here?
1997 Buick Park Avenue Recalls
1997 Buick Park Avenue Reviews
2001 Buick Park Avenue- Bought new for wife- she bought another car and now I drive it.. Quite a step up from an El Camino which I still own. Only concern is a coolant leak over by the right front tire. Please note tthat photo is NOT the same car..
For over 150000 miles, it's a great car. Couple of issues. Had to replace rear tranny mount. very difficult. Now for some reason trunk won't open. However, very nice big car feel with lots of power and great handling (Ultra)