1997 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Buick Park Avenue
- anyone know where i can get power seat drive motor gears???????????
- Low side valve for ac line has two fittings on it never saw one like it before
- Car has been over heating and I changed my thermostat already what could it be?
- security light will not turn off while the car is being driven
- My security light on the dash stays on while i'm the driving the car.
1997 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
1997 Buick Park Avenue Questions
One is big the other is smaller line is by rec dryer 97 Buick park avenue
I've just changed the theromostat and my car (97 Buick park avenue) and is still running hot after 20 min of running, and don't see my water pump leaking at all. So what else could it be
This is the first time. Is it frozen? What to do?
1997 Buick Park Avenue Recalls
1997 Buick Park Avenue Reviews
2001 Buick Park Avenue- Bought new for wife- she bought another car and now I drive it.. Quite a step up from an El Camino which I still own. Only concern is a coolant leak over by the right front tire. Please note tthat photo is NOT the same car..
For over 150000 miles, it's a great car. Couple of issues. Had to replace rear tranny mount. very difficult. Now for some reason trunk won't open. However, very nice big car feel with lots of power and great handling (Ultra)