1997 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Buick Park Avenue
- how to change a water pump on 97 buick park avenue
- Power windows stuck wont go up or down, what can ido to get them to go up.
- AC blows cold and normal on the passenger side , but only warm air on the driver
- Speedometer stopped working. Sometimes will not shift normally.
- How to fix a radio antenna that won't go up? W-D 40 worked for a while.
1997 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
1997 Buick Park Avenue Questions
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
My driver information center works sometimes but not very often. What is the problem?
Replaced transmission speed sensor, seemed to improve shifting, but speedometer still not working. Now it doesn't shift again. What's wrong here?
1997 Buick Park Avenue Recalls
1997 Buick Park Avenue Reviews
2001 Buick Park Avenue- Bought new for wife- she bought another car and now I drive it.. Quite a step up from an El Camino which I still own. Only concern is a coolant leak over by the right front tire. Please note tthat photo is NOT the same car..
For over 150000 miles, it's a great car. Couple of issues. Had to replace rear tranny mount. very difficult. Now for some reason trunk won't open. However, very nice big car feel with lots of power and great handling (Ultra)