1993 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Buick Park Avenue
- i have a 93 buick park avenue ultra supercharged
- How do I change the fuel pump for this year model.
- why does my car got to warmup befor it will move already changed tras filter
- blower was replaced but now mechanic says I need AC Control Unit so defroster
- How to replace headliner and replace liner around moon roof
1993 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
1993 Buick Park Avenue Questions
just got a new supercharge but rpmx wont pick up an neither will the car. its like its loosing air. when i press the gas down it wont even do anything unless i barely press it and hold it steady.. anybody know whats wrong?
Changed the fuel filter and it ran well for half an hour now it won't even start.
has to warmup 10 min then its fine thought filter was cause is there a sensor on tranny