1992 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Buick Park Avenue
- 1992 Buick security Bypass????
- Can I bypass security feature to stop alarm on 1992 Buick Park Ave
- I have no heat. The fan works. the radiator is full and changed the thermostat.
- When dome lights are left on the trunk pops open
- When car heats up and I take foot off gas to come to stop the car will turn off but well start back up every time auto shops dont know what is wrong
1992 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
1992 Buick Park Avenue Questions
The car has been running and should be at temperature, but it only shows 150 degrees or so. SORT of cold/warm. Could my heater core be clogged or what?
Electric antenna works fine. Delco am/fm cassett player. Where should I start?