1992 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Buick Park Avenue
- When dome lights are left on the trunk pops open
- When car heats up and I take foot off gas to come to stop the car will turn off but well start back up every time auto shops dont know what is wrong
- Radio started cutting out. Loose wire or antenna? Is there a common problem?
- Why does my trunk open when I put my car in reverse? And how to fix it.
- Why do I not have ac,heat,or defrost in my car?
1992 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
1992 Buick Park Avenue Questions
Electric antenna works fine. Delco am/fm cassett player. Where should I start?
It will even pop open when I pass reverse, putting it in park for example. I got home by reversing, placing the car in neutral, putting on the e-brake, shutting the trunk and then driving home. It popped open again when I put it in park.