1991 Buick Park Avenue Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Buick Park Avenue
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Buick Park Avenue Problems
The mass air flow or crankshaft position sensor may fail causing the engine to stall intermittently. Proper diagnoses will be necessary to determine the cause of any stalling condition.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
1991 Buick Park Avenue Questions
I was griving my bi ick home from work. I stoped at a stop sign and when I took off again I hurd a weird noise and my car wouldnt shift from first to second. Stayed in first an when I got Home I went to back in my driveway and didnt have reverse. Is my transmition junk or fixable?
when you let go of the ignition it stalls. The Water pump did lock up and has been replaced. Since then the car will not start.
1991 Buick Park Avenue Recalls
1991 Buick Park Avenue Reviews
The most solid car I have ever owned. If they still made them I would buy one in a heart beat. Very reliable. Car has 310,000 miles runs like a top
I just got my '91 Buick park avenue with 88,220 miles. It turns great and drive amazing, but unespected turn off when you are on stop or going up slow, of low driving. But do not occur all the time. Please tell me something if you know what could be. We think is an electrical problem somewere. Thanks
Hi: I own a 1991 Buick Park Ave Base Model 3.8 V6 engine, I had problems with the car cutting off while driving. I went to several mechanics this is everything I had changed and the problem still existed. Mass airflow sensor, Coolant temperature sensor, Crank shaft sensor, Idle control valve sensor, Fuel pump relay, Fuel pump, Fuel pump strainer, Fuel pump filter, Throttle body cleaned 100%, Sp...