2010 Buick Lucerne Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Buick Lucerne
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2010 Buick Lucerne Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing the engine to stall and not restart.
An engine oil leak may develop from the front crankshaft seal. Our technicians tell us a revised front crankshaft seal is available to correct this concern.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2010 Buick Lucerne Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys to correct this concern.
General Motors is recalling 2010–2011 DTS and Buick Lucerne models with V8 engines due to contact between the starter/alternator cable and the power steering return line. This can result in a worn power steering return line, which can cause a power steering leak, possibly resulting in a loss of power steering. This can lead to an increase in the risk of a crash and/or an engine compartment fire. Dealers will secure or reroute the necessary lines, free of charge.