2007 Buick Lucerne Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Buick Lucerne
- how do you change the low beam bulb on this car?
- just bought a buick 2007 Lucerne and the driver front speaker doesn't work.
- my 207 Lucerne overheats. Replaced thermostat, cooling fans, water pump
- My radio just stopped playing in my 2007 Lucern CXL. Do you know why?
- how do I remove all the hoses from the radiator?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2007 Buick Lucerne Problems
The fuel pump may fail causing the engine to stall and not restart.
An engine oil leak may develop from the front crankshaft seal. Our technicians tell us a revised front crankshaft seal is available to correct this concern.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2007 Buick Lucerne Questions
do I have to take the door panel off to check it? and how is it done?
that I needed a new oil pan gasket. It would be $20 for the gasket and Around $400 to install it. There is no oil on my garage floor or on the driveway. What do you think?
Twice I have gone to the dealer and both times they re-sealed the alloy wheels, yet I still have this problem. Can I put another style of rims on this car because this is extremely annoying?
2007 Buick Lucerne Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys to correct this concern.
The heated washer module under the hood could overheat due to excessive current draw. Under certain conditions, this could result in an under hood fire. This previous recall attempt in 2008 to repair this concern did not have the expected success. Dealers will now permanently disable and remove the heated washer module to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on June 20, 2010.
The wiring to the washer system heater may overheat due to a failure in the heater module. This could cause other electrical features to malfunction, smoke to develop, and an electrical fire could result. Dealers will install a wire harness with an inline fuse to protect the washer heater module. This recall is expected to begin on September 12, 2008. The General Motors recall number is 08048.
2007 Buick Lucerne Reviews
We are having problems with our tires as the air keeps leaving them has any one else have this problem if so whats the fix for it?Also we are having to replace the struts on it already and its only a 2007
I purchased my 2007 Lucerne new. It uses 2 qts of oil between oil changes at 3000 miles. This week the driver's door handle broke. It has 58000 miles on it so "It is no longer covered." Any one else having this problems? It is difficult for this 72 year old female to crawl in the passenger side and then over to the drivers side. Oh boy. will I continue with Buicks???????
The problem i am having is the remote for the door locks and trunk sometimes works sometimes it don't don't know what to do battery not low in remote can anyone help me.