2005 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Buick LeSabre
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2005 Buick LeSabre Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
2005 Buick LeSabre Questions
car has about 118000 miles on it. This is my friend's car but I have driven it several times and am about to buy it. Hope this is not an expensive problem.
body control module is good but cluster is not reading correct
2005 Buick LeSabre Reviews
Have a 2005 Buick Lasabre purchased new, oil changeed every 2-3 thousand miles. Last oil change notice the oil pressue would go to zero under hard accelartion. Slamming on the brake did not change, but after a few seconds the oil prussue would return to "normal" which is a stagger 130lb, which as been since new. I was wondering if this is an oil sending unit or a computer, or a oil pump, How do...
I got my Buick used in 2006. It's an 05. I love my car. It runs very smooth and great on long trips. Really haven't had any problems with replacing anything except for now. The lower intake manifold gasket needs to be replaced and the transmission fluid is leaking. Other than that everything runs great.
Bought the car in 2006 as a Certified Used Car from a GM dealer. Had 24,000 miles on it. Great vehicle. I am on the road a lot each week averaging 30 - 40K yearly. The car rides like a dream and the Stabili-trak system has saved my bacon on more than one occasion. Still averages close to 30mpg hiway and 24 city. I have found that as long as you keep to the published maintenance schedule t...