2004 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Buick LeSabre
- how long dose it take to change exhaust manifold gasket on 04 buick
- ticking at back of the motor
- My speedometer works sometimes and sometimes it 10 miles under or over
- jet engine sound when accelerating. bearing asbly changed but still get jet roar
- my mechanic changes rotors for every brake job. he does not believe in machining
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Buick LeSabre Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
2004 Buick LeSabre Questions
mechanic changed diver side front hub & bearing assembly but still get roaring sound from that area
The lights come on I have a full thing of brake fluid, my brakes when I press firmly on them they jutter when I come to a stop.. not sure if that is my brake pads and plates or not..but it doesn't feel right. And I have no idea what the service stability means, is it related to my brakes?? I ...
2004 Buick LeSabre Reviews
Purchased used in North Carolina in 2008 (It was a NY car originally). Had 47,000+ miles then, has 311,000 now. Main problem is under body rust caused by salting roads) Most other problems caused by towing things since it does not have a towing package. Otherwise biggest problems are the front wheel bearings and o2 sensors, intake manifold will be another. So far it is holding up but is ...
CAR IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WTTH 85000 ACTUAL MILES
it's a wonderful car. I bought it used in 2000, and have had absolutely no big problems. It has 96,000 miles on it now. one thing, I had to have my heat sensor replaced twice, and it was not even that. after I wised up and put my buick gas cap back on it instead of the locked gas cap I bought at walmart, it has never had that problem again. it was confusing the computer, I think. the lig...