2003 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Buick LeSabre
- Where is the mass air flow/Crankshaft position sensor.
- Car starts,idles about 15sec,dies.or starts and dies as soon as throttle touched
- Loose gas cap/ service engine light.
- my a.c. blower motor does not turn on for about 10 minutes after
- A plastic part in the fuel sensor is faulty should a defect be covered for all?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Buick LeSabre Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
2003 Buick LeSabre Questions
runs great, shows a little water coming out tailpipe , resivouir bubbles when its saying its running hot, and i just replaced thermostat,
2003 Buick LeSabre Recalls
2003 Buick LeSabre Reviews
I bought the car with 92,000 miles on it in 2005. I now have over 300,000 miles on it and intend on driving it until the wheels come off. I have encountered small problems, as expected with this high mileage. I have replaced the radiator, fuel filter, water pump, leak around intake manifold (which I understand was a defect and happens to all 3.8 litres after 60,000 miles) and have only servic...
I own a 2003 Buick LeSabre. This has been a great car except for the electric window regulators. I have replaced all 4 windows over time and now I am replacing one of them for the second time. I have been doing my own repairs after the first one. If I had them all repaired at the dealer it would have cost me over $2000 by this time. There are some real poor designs in these regulators. The mat...
I presently owned a 2003 Buick LeSabre Limited that has 41,098 miles on it. This has been the most reliable automobile that I have owened in my entire life. At the present I did have one recall concerning replacement of throttle body bolts, which was done and no farther problems with that system, however I had to have the lower intake manifold gasket set replaced around 38 thousand miles.I have...