2002 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Buick LeSabre
- My transmission runs good but it takes a little long to shift. it doesn't leak or nothing what could be the problem?
- power windows fail
- warm air on driver side but cold air on passenger side
- how to turn headlights off after car is turned off they stay of for atleast 10mi
- My security light stays on after key goes into the ignition and started, why?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Buick LeSabre Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
2002 Buick LeSabre Questions
three power windows won't work
2002 Buick LeSabre Recalls
2002 Buick LeSabre Reviews
when I turn my car off and take out the key , open the door and the warning sound is letting me know my lights are still on. the brake lights and parking lights will not turn off. all other lights go out but not the parking lights or brake lights. does anyone have any suggestions?
I bought this as my second car a little after my 17th birthday. Imagine it...a senior in high school, driving the stereotypical "old man" car. Have to admit though...my first car was a 2001 Honda CR-V and, while that rode really well, I've yet to find another car that rides as smooth and effortlessly as a Buick. I bought it was 128,***K miles on it and am now at 132,8**K miles. When I bought it...
WHAT HAPPENED to this car? We have owned nothing but Buick LeSabres and have loved 'em all. THIS car is just a pile of junk. It's a never ending HOLE in which to throw your money. Perhaps you make too much money and wish to just throw it away so as to avoid needy relatives and their constant begging? Then THIS would be the car to buy. Transmission went out the day after we bought it then ...