2001 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Buick LeSabre
- Something is draining the battery. The alternator is working fine.
- My Buick will turns over but will die if i don't press on gas?
- 2001 Buick LeSabre: will bad battery prevent the alternator from working?
- How much should a used engine run for a 2001 Buick including labor ?
- leaking coolant from bottom of car
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2001 Buick LeSabre Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
2001 Buick LeSabre Questions
This vehicle doenst have dual climate control can this problem be diagnosed with a code reader?
.is it metal or aluminum and is it top or bottom
Just had gotten off work pull in garage turned my car off. Came back out maybe 15 minutes later pulled out and my air bag light came on . Now it's not going off .
2001 Buick LeSabre Reviews
My 2001 lesbre has been one of the best car I've bought in a while the only problem I've had since day one was the fuel gauge bounce from empty to full which I took care of by replacing the fuel sender I bought from eBay for 27 dollars and it took me about 20 minutes to replace other than that I have no complaints
I have had my 2001 for 3 + years and I have 111K miles on it, the only flaw I have is the dashboarf has come loose and is bulging up in the center. makes it look terrible. done minimal maintenance above the regular PM ( oil changes) I liked the Buick (my first Buick ever) so well I bought a new 2009 lucern for my wife. we now have to geezermobuicks as the kids call them. my bext new car?--...
I absolutely love my LeSabre. It now has 195,000 miles. I did need to replace the tranny at 70K and the dash is now separating at the windshield, but I love the roominess, comfort and great gas mileage. I would buy another in a heartbeat if they still made them!