1999 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Buick LeSabre
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
1999 Buick LeSabre Problems
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
1999 Buick LeSabre Questions
The car will start most of the time but when I drive randomly the electric stuff will turn off like the radio, gauges, electric door locks and window and I can't figure out what is causing this.
I have replaced coil pack and crank censor and after I drove it for about 4 miles it did it again. My codes are P 0303 and P 0336
1999 Buick LeSabre Recalls
1999 Buick LeSabre Reviews
This has been a great car. Bought it in 2001. No major problems other than rotine maintenance. Just had it checked at my garage. Paid $69 for used car safety check to make sure everything was OK. I needed a serpentine belt replaced ($260) and that was it. Looks like I'll be driving this car for awhile longer.