1999 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Buick LeSabre
- Engine Stalling Due to Mass Air Flow/Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Heating and AC Temperature and Air Delivery Mode Door Actuators May Fail
- Intake Manifold Gaskets Can Develop Engine Oil Leaks
- Transmission Pressure Control Solenoid Failure May Cause Erratic Shifting
- Check Engine Light Due to Gas Cap Issue
- My 1998 lesabre is burning out number 3 on coil pack. I have replaced coil pack
- I changed the mas air flow sensor on my car and it still, stalls on me
- Need the solution to my car not starting at times
- What would/could the cost of replacing air compressor in this car????
- The security light is still on after trying various methods. what next?
1999 Buick LeSabre Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
1999 Buick LeSabre Questions
I have replaced coil pack and crank censor and after I drove it for about 4 miles it did it again. My codes are P 0303 and P 0336
Car starts and I drive for a day or so then the car will not start. Tried both keys and the same thing happens. Is it the key security chip or maybe you have had the problem with the Key or the security system in the ignition.
Hope you can help
i took my car into pepboys due to the steering being hard,they diagnosed my car and said i needed a new power steering pump so they replaced it and i still had the problem,so they found out that pump was defective,after that the steering didn't work, i am wondering since the rack pinion was n...
1999 Buick LeSabre Recalls
1999 Buick LeSabre Reviews
This has been a great car. Bought it in 2001. No major problems other than rotine maintenance. Just had it checked at my garage. Paid $69 for used car safety check to make sure everything was OK. I needed a serpentine belt replaced ($260) and that was it. Looks like I'll be driving this car for awhile longer.