1997 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Buick LeSabre
- Engine Stalling Due to Mass Air Flow/Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Heating and AC Temperature and Air Delivery Mode Door Actuators May Fail
- Transmission Pressure Control Solenoid Failure May Cause Erratic Shifting
- Intake Manifold Gaskets Can Develop Engine Oil Leaks
- Car Won't Start Because of Anti-Theft System That Uses Raised-Chip Key
- What kind of pressure sensor is 7041
- my car was running rough then it started cutting off and windows would stop
- Have a 97 LaSabrer. It starts drives not far and acts like it's running out ofga
- speedometer works intermitenly.either works or doesn't.does anyone know why ?
- On a 97 Buick Lasabre custom can the ingition module make the car quit running
1997 Buick LeSabre Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The transmission pressure control solenoid may fail causing erratic shifting. Our technicians tell us that partial dis-assembly of the transmission is necessary to replace a failed pressure control solenoid.
1997 Buick LeSabre Questions
On top of motor next to alternator
Were is the ingition module on a 97 Buick Lasabre 3.8
I just drove the car home (over an hour drive) and turned the car off, awhile later I tryied to start it but it would not run. The car has new spark plugs, new fule pump, and a two year old battery. The igniter works and there is spark, it sounds like it is not getting fule but the tank is half f...
1997 Buick LeSabre Recalls
1997 Buick LeSabre Reviews
I think I need an oil sensor where do I locate it on the engine? The oil gauge goes almost to the red scared to drive it any idea if that may be the problem, also when I stop the car at lights it has been jerking when I go forward then it settles down.
My 97 Lesabre custom has 284000 miles on it. I'm not sure if that is original miles for it was a salvage car when I bought it. The body is tight with no rattles, steering is tight with no slack in the linkage, all controls and lights working properly, interior is like a new car, blue with white exterior, a very pretty car. I've done the normal maintenance, Brakes and recently the plastic intake...