1997 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Buick LeSabre
- Engine Stalling Due to Mass Air Flow/Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Heating and AC Temperature and Air Delivery Mode Door Actuators May Fail
- Intake Manifold Gaskets Can Develop Engine Oil Leaks
- Transmission Pressure Control Solenoid Failure May Cause Erratic Shifting
- Check Engine Light Due to Gas Cap Issue
- When I turn my key it just clicks but wont start what could it be?
- location of mid air flow damper or controller
- The front rubber "donuts " between the fon chassis and frame are shot. How do I relace them
- '97 buick lesabre transmission needs to warm up before it will engage in drive.
- My car is security locked and won't start with the key
1997 Buick LeSabre Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
1997 Buick LeSabre Questions
if you let the car sit and warm up idling for about 2 - 5 minutes, then it will drive. will NOT drive before that. had the tranny flushed and didn't change anything. someone mentioned some sort of pump that may need to be changed, is that expensive
Radio says lock. Lights work, battery is good. How do I get my security unlocked.
1997 Buick LeSabre Recalls
1997 Buick LeSabre Reviews
I think I need an oil sensor where do I locate it on the engine? The oil gauge goes almost to the red scared to drive it any idea if that may be the problem, also when I stop the car at lights it has been jerking when I go forward then it settles down.
after awhile of sitting my car runs an then cuts off after sitting.... it will start up only if i pull gas in the intake manifold.. can someone tell me what is the problem