1995 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Buick LeSabre
- Engine Stalling Due to Mass Air Flow/Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Heating and AC Temperature and Air Delivery Mode Door Actuators May Fail
- Transmission Pressure Control Solenoid Failure May Cause Erratic Shifting
- Intake Manifold Gaskets Can Develop Engine Oil Leaks
- Car Won't Start Because of Anti-Theft System That Uses Raised-Chip Key
1995 Buick LeSabre Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
The transmission pressure control solenoid may fail causing erratic shifting. Our technicians tell us that partial dis-assembly of the transmission is necessary to replace a failed pressure control solenoid.
1995 Buick LeSabre Questions
had car fixed at mech. he diconnected the battery and the car went into anti theft mode. and won't start
Horn doesn't work after sitting for a year. Checked fuses, and wires to horn
1995 Buick LeSabre Recalls
1995 Buick LeSabre Reviews
I would loke to know how long it would take to replace the intake manifold gaskets on my 1995 buick LeSabre?
i smell gas when the car is running with the AC is on
Bought my 95 Lesabre June of 2007 with 160,000 miles on it. It now has 272,000 miles. I replaced the water pump, a pulley and right wheel cylinder. It has been and is a very reliable car. I am impressed with the ride comfort and not afraid to put it on the road. The 3800 v6 engine is powerful and economical enough. Thank God for this car!