1995 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Buick LeSabre
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Buick LeSabre Problems
1995 Buick LeSabre Questions
drove my car yesterday it was fine then i came home for a few hours and then went to leave again and it would not start. i have had the fuel pump, the crankshaft position sensor, and the camshaft position sensor changed and it still does it.
it stays at a high idle until I kill it and restart it. Then it's back to normal until the fans kick back on.
Car will not start because of the security system. Some reports say that the system was made to work only for 7 or 8 years. this car is 17 years old.
1995 Buick LeSabre Recalls
1995 Buick LeSabre Reviews
I would loke to know how long it would take to replace the intake manifold gaskets on my 1995 buick LeSabre?
i smell gas when the car is running with the AC is on
Bought my 95 Lesabre June of 2007 with 160,000 miles on it. It now has 272,000 miles. I replaced the water pump, a pulley and right wheel cylinder. It has been and is a very reliable car. I am impressed with the ride comfort and not afraid to put it on the road. The 3800 v6 engine is powerful and economical enough. Thank God for this car!