1993 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Buick LeSabre
- I know trouble code 13 is an O2 sensor, but what is code 61
- What does trouble codes 13, 23, & 61 mean...
- how do i install this new thermostat?
- what is the diff between the spark plug 41-902 and 41-601 both plug are acdelco,
- I have a 1993 Buick LeSabre air only blows out the defroster and a floor what's
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
1993 Buick LeSabre Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
1993 Buick LeSabre Questions
I know trouble code 13 is an O2 sensor, but what is code 61
1993 Buick LeSabre Recalls
1993 Buick LeSabre Reviews
when i stop at a stop sign the car takes a second to pick up speed like it is not getting enough gas. after i press the gas for a few seconds it picks up speed and ride good. wha is the problem?
I bought my 1993 a couple of years ago because my father has owned one for years and it has been a great car. I was lucky enough to find one with 74,000 miles on it. I have been very pleased with the car. It's still running strong and does wonderful in snowy weather.
I was given a 1993 Buick LeSabre,The car drives and handles really nice,great on gas..One problem about this car is that sometimes it will start and sometimes it won't..I am looking into this problem,and i guess from what people have told me this is a common issue with this type of car...