1992 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Buick LeSabre
- have ISSUES WITH NO AIR COMING OUT OF VENTS
- failed emissions,the Co% was to high?Could this be related to the O2 sensor?
- How can I use same key on ignition cylinder when won't start and security light
- why is my car misfiring when accelerating?
- Car will be fine somedays. Other days chokes out unless give gas constantly.
1992 Buick LeSabre Problems
Problems with the anti-theft systems using the raised-chip key can prevent the car from starting. The wires in the steering column to the ignition lock cylinder tend to break. The the key and ignition lock cylinder must be replaced to correct this condition.
1992 Buick LeSabre Questions
Security light blinking and car will start by starter and go right back dead
crank shaft, ECM already replaced. Car ran great for a year. Engine sounds fantastic..no pinging or hesitation. Then, without warning it will act like its choking out, stalls, etc. Come back in a couple hours, will start and run like a dream again. ?????? backfired once.
We can not find the part on the car and my parking lights will not go out when the car is off and lights are off.