1992 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Buick LeSabre
- Engine Stalling Due to Mass Air Flow/Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Heating and AC Temperature and Air Delivery Mode Door Actuators May Fail
- Intake Manifold Gaskets Can Develop Engine Oil Leaks
- Car Won't Start Because of Anti-Theft System That Uses Raised-Chip Key
- Front Struts May Wear at 75,000 Miles
1992 Buick LeSabre Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
1992 Buick LeSabre Questions
I just got my brakes changed on Thursday last week because a spring busted on my left side and then my car started to just die come to find out my batter was loose, OK now today is Tuesday and now my car just cranks over and won't start I seriously don't know what is wrong!!
I had a repair shop replace the crankshaft position sensor,but it still quits running without any notice while driving it! What else could cause this problem?
Security light blinking and car will start by starter and go right back dead