1991 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Buick LeSabre
- Engine Stalling Due to Mass Air Flow/Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Transmission Pressure Control Solenoid Failure May Cause Erratic Shifting
- Intake Manifold Gaskets Can Develop Engine Oil Leaks
- Car Won't Start Because of Anti-Theft System That Uses Raised-Chip Key
- Front Struts May Wear at 75,000 Miles
1991 Buick LeSabre Problems
The transmission pressure control solenoid may fail causing erratic shifting. Our technicians tell us that partial dis-assembly of the transmission is necessary to replace a failed pressure control solenoid.
1991 Buick LeSabre Questions
i want to know if its my vaccum lines or something elose
How much would it be to change a cam position sensor if i bought the part myself
1991 Buick LeSabre Reviews
mybe you can tell me how to get the window panels off for I can fix them myself other thin that I don't have that much the my car it's good on gas and everthing.
power window units front and rear had to be replaced, not under warranty. 2001 LeSabre Custom only 68,000 miles transmission problems, no reverse happened thhis date 7/10 09