1990 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Buick LeSabre
- Engine Stalling Due to Mass Air Flow/Crankshaft Position Sensor Failure
- Heating and AC Temperature and Air Delivery Mode Door Actuators May Fail
- Intake Manifold Gaskets Can Develop Engine Oil Leaks
- Car Won't Start Because of Anti-Theft System That Uses Raised-Chip Key
- Front Struts May Wear at 75,000 Miles
- Engine turns, but car won't start
- idles very high at startup
- Would these sensors actually cause your brakes to stop working?
- despite replacing cam crank sensor(correct air gap) icm and ecm no spark. good ground to coil pack12 and 5 volts to each side of sensor connection. center has good ground. still no spark. what am I missing?
- no spark
1990 Buick LeSabre Problems
One or more heater & AC (HVAC) air delivery and/or temperature mode door actuator may fail. This can result in incorrect air delivery or temperature. If this occurs, fault code(s) stored in the HVAC control module should be available to assist with diagnoses.
1990 Buick LeSabre Questions
changed cam and crank sensor and igniter under coil pack. still no spark
It started yesterday I was sitting in idle and it died since then havnt got it to run more than 5 mins and can't even do that without constantly giving it gas I've check fuel filter fuel pump and relays I've heard mybe check the crankshaft sensor need to check fuel regulator anymore i...
there r 6 wires tan, blue&white ,blue.,blk blue red & soild blk and i need to kn how to hook them up to my switch.
1990 Buick LeSabre Reviews
when i start the car it runs for 30-45mins then stalls. after about 30-60 mins later it will start back up a run. i have changed all kind of parts out and now it will start then stall. i have put code reader on it b4 i changed parts and it still reads code 41. PLEASE HELP ME IM SPENDING MONEY
My Buick Lesabre is actually a 1989 and at present has 413,000 miles on it. Always had regular oil changes and transmission fluid changes. It was an outstanding car,great on highway road trips. Still has original transmission but has problems now,cannot complain with that mileage. Engine still strong and smooth,now car is used for short trips around town,no longer reliable for extended trips. I...
I bought a used 1990 LeSebre in 1997. It was a GREAT car!!! I sold it at about 180,000 miles and at 180,000 miles it ran better & smoother than my 2005 LeSabre brand new! The ONLY problem I had with the car besides normal maintenance was a rocker broke loose in the engine resulting in only 5 cylinders working. I could still drive it but it naturally was a "bumpy" ride lol. I took it to our mech...