1990 Buick LeSabre Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Buick LeSabre
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Buick LeSabre Problems
1990 Buick LeSabre Questions
one person said the problem is transmission mounts shops tell me it needs a complete internal rebuild does this 90 buick lesabre with the 3.8 motor have transmission mounts and what is their location
I have a oil leak around my front seal. My mechanic put a new seal in and its still leaking a lot at between 1100 to 1500 RPMS. He said the crankshaft is floating up and down at about .025. The car runs fine. Does this sound right? Help!Thanks!
I have changed the ecm, crank sensor, temp control, ignition coil, coil pack, thermostst, battery, cables, but the problem still persists also had the plugs and wires change there is no specific time it happens but after it stalls it usually starts back up but sometimes it takes a few minutes f...
1990 Buick LeSabre Reviews
when i start the car it runs for 30-45mins then stalls. after about 30-60 mins later it will start back up a run. i have changed all kind of parts out and now it will start then stall. i have put code reader on it b4 i changed parts and it still reads code 41. PLEASE HELP ME IM SPENDING MONEY
My Buick Lesabre is actually a 1989 and at present has 413,000 miles on it. Always had regular oil changes and transmission fluid changes. It was an outstanding car,great on highway road trips. Still has original transmission but has problems now,cannot complain with that mileage. Engine still strong and smooth,now car is used for short trips around town,no longer reliable for extended trips. I...
I bought a used 1990 LeSebre in 1997. It was a GREAT car!!! I sold it at about 180,000 miles and at 180,000 miles it ran better & smoother than my 2005 LeSabre brand new! The ONLY problem I had with the car besides normal maintenance was a rocker broke loose in the engine resulting in only 5 cylinders working. I could still drive it but it naturally was a "bumpy" ride lol. I took it to our mech...