2012 Buick LaCrosse Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Buick LaCrosse
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Buick LaCrosse Problems
Door lock mechanisms not operating properly. Doors may not lock/unlock.
Replacement of faulty door lock actuator required for proper operation.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2012 Buick LaCrosse Questions
Is it possible to buy a new remote key FOB and have a GM dealer turn the remote start feature on for this car without buy a remote start kit from GM?
2012 Buick LaCrosse Recalls
eAssist is a hybrid drive system that includes an electric motor to assist the gas engine under certain driving conditions. These vehicles are being recalled because there may be an internal fault with the Generator Control Module (GCM). The module could allow the battery to discharge to the point were the vehicle could stall and/or not start. Also, a burning smell, smoke, and/or a fire could develop in the trunk. Dealers will inspect and replace the GCM to correct this concern.
The anti-skid (stabilitrak) system may have an incorrect calibration, which can cause the system not to properly detect a sensor malfunction. A malfunctioning sensor may cause the stabilitrak (ESC) to falsely activate, resulting in sudden changes in vehicle handling and deceleration. These unexpected changes in vehicle handling may cause a loss of vehicle control. Dealers will update the electronic brake control module (EBCM) software to correct this concern. The General Motors recall number is 11222.
2012 Buick LaCrosse Reviews
Very comfortable and very quiet, limited trunk space, V6 has big time power when you hit it (hang onto the wheel) fuel economy pretty good if you drive with a very light foot. If you don't watch it you'll not be happy with the fuel economy. Highway 34 Canadian mpg (20 %) less U>S> with cruise on 70 mph, city can get as low as 9 or 10 with a heavy foot or 20 watching it.