2011 Buick LaCrosse Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Buick LaCrosse
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2011 Buick LaCrosse Problems
Vehicles with certain V6 engines may illuminate the Check Engine Light one or more of the following codes: P0011, P0014, P0021, P0024, P0341, P0346, P0336, or P0391. Our technicians tell us that some vehicles may require a powertrain control module (PCM) software update to correct this issue. Other vehicles may have excess camshaft end play on one or both cylinder heads which will need to be corrected using special procedures outlined by GM.
2011 Buick LaCrosse Questions
runs on starting fluid,an well stay running, I have a fuel issue,its like the car runs then shuts off,maybe fuel delivery is being shut down, any ideas
I am having trouble with my car starting after I get gas and I think it may be the fuel filter. Or do you have any suggestions?
Everytime my car gets wet either from the rain or from washing it, it want start. the battery acts as if its dead but all the electrical system goes crazy. wipers come on and cant shut off. the lights go on and off. I can boost it off and after I drive it, then it starts ok. The Dealer cant figur...
2011 Buick LaCrosse Recalls
The HVAC system may stop functioning due to a software issue in the climate control module. System failure would reduce the driver's ability to command the defrost function. This can reduce visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. To correct the problem, dealers will reprogram the electronic control module for the HVAC. The recall is expected to begin by March 11, 2011. The General Motors recall number is 11057.