2009 Buick LaCrosse Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Buick LaCrosse
- Reduced power and traction control warning lights go on
- have there been any reports of fuss box melting i ask why it melted and was told
- Is it normal for an alternator to go bad at just under 71,000 miles?
- Where can I get The ECM repaired or replaced.
- Engine doesn't start, but when key turns on, various lights appear,
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2009 Buick LaCrosse Problems
Door lock mechanisms not operating properly. Doors may not lock/unlock.
Replacement of faulty door lock actuator required for proper operation.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
2009 Buick LaCrosse Questions
The ECM in my car is setting multiple error codes (5) at the same time (I took the car to a repair shop and they tested it while driving the car). The repair shop indicated that this didn't seem correct and thought that the ECM itself was the problem. My check engine light started coming on ...
including check engine light, red battery light, clock light, Used car yesterday, but wouldn't start today
Door on drivers side, will not unlock
2009 Buick LaCrosse Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys to correct this concern.
2009 Buick LaCrosse Reviews
2009 LaCrose CXL, car rides like a dream - but the power lock on passenger front and rear door doesn't work half the time. Check engine light and traction control light comes on at least once a week. The problem as near as I can tell is the accelerator pedal sensors. As I understand it there are two sensors that must be 100 percent in unison while reading how much the pedal is depressed. Wh...
My last 3 Cars have been Buick's. The LaCrosse is the Best.