2008 Buick LaCrosse Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Buick LaCrosse
- how much would it cost to change crankshaft pulley
- Car won't start. Can't get the key out of ignition. Can't get it out of park.
- what would cause only the door lock on driver's side to not work except manually
- Randomly shuts down. Display says "starting disabled".what is causing this?
- Sometimes DIC will not adjust bright enough to see during daylight hours.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Buick LaCrosse Problems
Door lock mechanisms not operating properly. Doors may not lock/unlock.
Replacement of faulty door lock actuator required for proper operation.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
2008 Buick LaCrosse Questions
In Feb of 2013 I had the Ignition Module replaced. At a cost of 442.90. Could this be the same thing? Or could this be the battery, It's the original one. I live in the country. Have Dr appts on Monday and Tuesday. Please answer as soon as possible If you have any idea what is wrong.
Only the driver's side lock will not work except with the key or manually. All other doors work with key fob and with inside button. I can hear something moving inside the door, but nothing happens.
It happens at low or high speeds, engine temperature varies - soon after starting or being driven for an hour.
2008 Buick LaCrosse Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will install two 13mm key rings and key insert into the vehicle's ignition keys to correct this concern.
2008 Buick LaCrosse Reviews
has anyone had a problem with the drivers side door handle? Mine still works but the handle is just loose around the key hole.can this be fixed without taking off inside door panel?
I am having a misfire problem, got a tune up at 86,000 and now at 100,000 having the same problem not very happy about it. Anyone else having these problems?
Drivers side door handle problem also does not want to stay together or on car!!! bought new one now lets pay to have installed oh wow here i go again buick using my wallet for shotie work or material why i always used to brag on buick unless its just this good looking car that i like so much that just falls apart for such a beutiful car. needs company ujustment or heres a trick pay your emply...