2003 Buick Century Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Buick Century
- When using turn signal car panel lights flash and click and car dies. Any ideas?
- How do I clear the security light? Do I have to have to use a scanner
- car at operational temp fan works on all speeds just blows cold air
- Having problem with heater metal pipe from. Motor to firewall?
- engine quits for no reason, put in neutral and restart it, works fine foe awhile
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2003 Buick Century Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
One or more power window switch may fail. The affected window may work intermittently before failing completely.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
2003 Buick Century Questions
My moms car was stolen and after she got it back she had a problem with the starter and had to use a screwdriver and thats when the light came on... Car still starts and runs fine, now just want the light out. Can you reset it any other way than with a scanner
has been diong this since cold weather
Pipe leaks antifreeze
2003 Buick Century Reviews
Great gas mileage 32 highway. Had a problem with intake manifold failure due to GM Dexcoo 33k miles covered by GM.Had the transmission flushed at about 46,000 miles ,few weeks latter the transmission would slip then catch , had to have a rebuild at independent shop .They said any small problem can show up with fluid change. There are a number of valves that are open and close with the fluid an...
Great car now at 130,000 with still no oil leaks! Did have to replace water pump at around 100k. The air conditioning in these cars is amazing!!!
Its a nice looking car. The Air Conditioner is fantastic. Its very conftortable to ride in and there is plently of room to fit my family. Gas mileage is decent, I have had problems with the drivers window not working and the water pump going out.