1998 Buick Century Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Buick Century
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Buick Century Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
One or more power window switch may fail. The affected window may work intermittently before failing completely.
1998 Buick Century Questions
i have one fuse slot that have no power, checked with test light
how do i replace that wire or do i have another way to get this to work ? do i have to pull fuse box and if so, how do i do that
1998 Buick Century Recalls
1998 Buick Century Reviews
I have a Buick Century 1998 limited it has 227k miles. In the summer i fishtailed into a swamp engine first. I thought it was done for but she keeps on going with minimal repair, this car is a fighter thats for sure. For my first car i gotta say i love it!
This car is awesome i have hardly any problems like not even no major only minors and it has about 300,000k miles and its still running good noting wrong with it so i strongly recommend this car and any Buick.
I don't understand this car has very bad brake problems they sound metal to metal all the time have replaced 2 times a year is only drove around town local. Maybe someone can tell me about these brakes the back wears not the front, and every thing that can be change has been and still doesn't work. please email me with any help