1994 Buick Century Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Buick Century
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Buick Century Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
The inside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the inside.
1994 Buick Century Questions
It starts up fine and then the engine light comes on and then after a while it stalls at any speed and then starts up 1st try but it stalls at high speeds on the freeway and it is HARD to steer and stop it so it is dangerous. We have replaced the alternator,
I need help ASAP since my children are driving the car on the highway at 70mph and it stalls.
1994 Buick Century Recalls
1994 Buick Century Reviews
We bought our 94 Century in 95 as an off-lease vehicle, it ran great up until just over 150K miles which we hit in 2009. Then everything crapped out at once..door handles, power windows, a/c, intake manifold gasket, and finally the transmission. But it ran for 14 years with regular maintenance and some brake repairs now and then. Great car.
the car is in excellent condition and very low milage about what would this car sell for
I received this car when my father died in 2000. At 15 years old and with 143,700 miles, it still runs great. Change oil every 3k, now using high mileage oil. My dad knew how to pick an automoblie.