1992 Buick Century Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Buick Century
- Why won't my Buick start when tank is 1/3 or lower?
- how can i tell if a clicking noise is coming from alternator or power steering p
- Why reverse don't engage when selected.
- My 92 Buick Century 3.3l has been jerking and dying when brakes are applied??
- car running fine shut it off started fine drove 1/4 block and it died
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1992 Buick Century Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The inside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the inside.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1992 Buick Century Questions
The noise sounds like it could be coming from pulley not sure
Seems to start to engage, but then don't.
The first 10-15 mins. it runs great, but then it will stall, jerk, and die when I brake or stop completely. To keep it running I have to slip it into neutral while stopped, and slip it back into drive when I need to take off. It jerks a little when I take off too. The spark plugs and wires are...
1992 Buick Century Recalls
1992 Buick Century Reviews
they are no good
155,000 miles on a limited wagon white with fake wood paneling. Automatic 4 speed overdrive. MSRP over $20,000. Options galore but, as time goes by the options fail to work. Power antenna quit as well as harmonic balancer, fuel injectors, power window motor, difficult to get a mechanic to diagnos accurately. Put in 10 fuel injectors due to incompetent service work and 3 techs still coul...