1991 Buick Century Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Buick Century
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Buick Century Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The inside door handle may break causing the door not to open from the inside.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1991 Buick Century Questions
Ive replaced fuel filter, fuel pump, fuel injectors, injector o-rings, fuel lines, throttle body kit, throttle position sensor, abc throttle body chip, mass air flow sensor, coil packs, spark plugs, spark wires, water pump, cadallidic converter, crankshaft sensor an quad driver module ( ECM compo...
it just started happening, but only seems to occur when the throttle is pressed, either from driving or from pressing the linkage from the engine
we have a buick that stalls out after engine runs an will not restart have had ecm maf crank sensor coil packs and ignition module replaced an the problem still remains. any idea