2002 BMW Z8 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 BMW Z8
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2002 BMW Z8 Problemsfront shock towers can occur. The problem may be attributed to the run-flat tires. BMW has released a performance package upgrade for the front suspension, which includes a steel strut brace, steel strut mounts, and steel reinforcement plates for the top of the strut towers. This will help prevent damage to the frame.
2002 BMW Z8 Questions
the clutch pedal has play in it and I cant get car in gear without shutting the engine. I did get it to shift when I finally got it to shift with engine off.
2002 BMW Z8 Reviews
Tremendous style, Great interior, good handling, difficult to get worked on unless you go to a agency.