2006 BMW Z4 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 BMW Z4
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 BMW Z4 Problems
1780 Indian Wy
Oakland, CA 94611
BMW of North America
RE: Z4 Soft Top Hydraulic Pump Corrosion
I love convertibles and have since the first one I saw in the 60s growing up in Southern California on the beach in San Diego…wow!
I have owned a convertible for most of my adult life driving one just about every day.
I bought the beautiful BMW Z4 in 2006 from Stevens C...
2006 BMW Z4 Questions
top worked fine before winter...now..came down slowly once..had to help it back up. now won't go down anymore, still locks and unlocks..help!
alignment suggestions other than factory specks
Well. I am a dumbass and removed the drain plug on the transmission for my wife's 06 z4 during an oil change. Assuming I can find 2.5 liters of fluid, just where is the fill plug? Hard to get clearance under the darn thing to see anything.... Please tell me its not under the exhaust pipe hea...
2006 BMW Z4 Reviews
Freeway driving rough and too sensitive with run flat tires. Replace will ride and handling much better. I had manual transmission and have to run RPM to above 4000 to get shifting to feel right. Exhaust did not sound as it should be. When set to Vent. Warm breeze came out. Steering a little too sensitive.