2010 BMW Z4 sDrive Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 BMW Z4 sDrive
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2010 BMW Z4 sDrive Questions
Where can I find cars rated according to their maintenance and repair costs?
2010 BMW Z4 sDrive Recalls
The vehicle battery is connected to the fuse box via a heavy duty cable. It has been determined that the cable connection at the fuse box can degrade over time, resulting in increased electrical resistance. This increased resistance can cause the connection point to overheat and break, resulting in a loss of electrical power and causing the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the positive battery cable connector and secure it with an improved method to correct this concern.