1998 BMW Z3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 BMW Z3
- Rear passenger tire tilts inward. Makes a noise like shuffling a deck of cards
- Why is my Driver Side Mirror always very hot? Even in the summer.
- I have a 1998 bmw z3 2.8 and it will not crank
- the temperature gage on my m roadster is going from normal toward hot and back
- car over heated I pulled over right away. I took it to the shop they said I need
1998 BMW Z3 Problems
Valve cover gasket leaks are common after 60,000 miles. Symptoms will include oil drips under the vehicle and burning oil smell from the engine compartment.
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1998 BMW Z3 Questions
Makes the "card shuffling noise" when I make a right hand turn. No noise when driving straight or turning left. Car does not "bounce" or make noises when I push down on the rear. Lug nuts seem secure. Tire/wheel noticeably tilts inward at the top. No "wobble" detect...
sometimes it will crank and start in nuetral and some times not at all,,,
when i turn my air on it blows a fuse I dont think that the radiator fan is working, would this cause my cars gauge to flucktuate, when i am going down the highway it moves sometimes, and when I drive it in cold weather it still goes toward hot, then will come right back down do I need a new ther...