1998 BMW Z3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 BMW Z3
- Rear passenger tire tilts inward. Makes a noise like shuffling a deck of cards
- Why is my Driver Side Mirror always very hot? Even in the summer.
- I have a 1998 bmw z3 2.8 and it will not crank
- the temperature gage on my m roadster is going from normal toward hot and back
- car over heated I pulled over right away. I took it to the shop they said I need
1998 BMW Z3 Problems
Valve cover gasket leaks are common after 60,000 miles. Symptoms will include oil drips under the vehicle and burning oil smell from the engine compartment.
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1998 BMW Z3 Questions
sometimes it will crank and start in nuetral and some times not at all,,,
when i turn my air on it blows a fuse I dont think that the radiator fan is working, would this cause my cars gauge to flucktuate, when i am going down the highway it moves sometimes, and when I drive it in cold weather it still goes toward hot, then will come right back down do I need a new ther...
a thermostat replaced I drove 1 and one half blocks and the car had a loss in power in the gas petal and the car went to
red I took it back to the shop and they said I would needed my head gasget replaced. then they said I may need my starter ,hoses ect replaced. then they said I would be bett...