2011 BMW X6 xDrive Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 BMW X6 xDrive
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2011 BMW X6 xDrive Recalls
On vehicles equipped with an 8 or 12 cylinder turbocharged engine, the circuit board for the electric water pump may overheat. This could lead to smoldering of the pump and/or an electrical fire in the engine compartment. Dealers will replace the auxiliary water pump to correct this concern.
BMW is recalling 2011 X5 and X6 SAV models for failing to comply with federal safety standards on tire selection and rims. Affected models are equipped with 20-inch wheels, yet the label states the vehicles have 19-inch wheels. This can lead to incorrect tire inflation, which can affect handling and increase the risk of a crash. Dealers will mail the correct labels to the customer or install the label free of charge.