2007 BMW X3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 BMW X3
- most common problems
- my car is ticking when im driving what could be the problem
- Hours and total cost to replace valve cover gasket and oil filter.
- About what it should it cost to replace the valve cover gasket on 07 BMW x3
- My bmw battery drains overnight I turn everything off change the battery twice.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2007 BMW X3 Problems
Valve cover gasket leaks are common after 60,000 miles. Symptoms will include oil drips under the vehicle and burning oil smell from the engine compartment.
I noticed the a/c not cooling properly couple of weeks ago. 57k on the car. I charged it up with freon which took a whole can. Worked great after that, week later steam/smoke came out of the vents & since then the a/c is steadily becoming less cool. Read reports about faulty evaporators, hope I don't have to replace that, hoping it's something more simple like split "o" rings. any similar issues out there?
A creak or squeak can be heard from the top of the front or rear doors. This noise is most noticeable when the windows are fully up. The noise is caused by the decay of the flocking material on the door seals. New door seals, Teflon tape, special lube, or a combination of all of these may be needed to eliminate the noise.
2007 BMW X3 Questions
suspension noise in reverse
its ticking when driving I have got oil chnge but its still ticking
2007 BMW X3 Reviews
I own BMW 2007....I cannot believe the problems that I have had with the car!!! It only has 80,000 miles on it and I have problem after problem...service engine soon light CONSTANTLY. SUNROOF WILL NOT CLOSE. It had to be replaced. fan hose. Stalls while driving 80 mph down to 5mph and stalls. The warranty on my car has recently expired and now I am calling it a LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS I...
my wifes car, the fist year very good..then it came... first a weird thickening of the engine oil, then the engine falls, all well documented in the dealers shop. now it suddently stops. according to the BMW mech's the car need's mayor surgery and an engine replacement $17000 cost's. do not buy this car, or any BMW.
I also love driving my 2007 BMW X3 and untill now have had only a couple of issues with the car. recently drove to NC and back (over1500 miles) and the trip was flawless! A week home and a night out at a friends and coming home NO heat! Soon the temp. gage soared to the right and the red light came on. Five days later we are putting in a new water pump/thermostat. I was told it was all on...