2013 BMW X3 xDrive Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2013 BMW X3 xDrive
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2013 BMW X3 xDrive Recalls
These vehicles use a vacuum pump to supply power assist for the braking system. The vacuum pump can fail unexpectedly due to insufficient lubrication. This would reduce braking efficiency, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will make modifications to allow for proper lubrication of the vacuum pump in order to correct this concern.
2013 BMW X3 xDrive Reviews
From: aly7773 To: email@example.com Cc: Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 15:40:42 +0200 Subject: nwe car x3 2014 3000 I drive not working after five days I am very angry and my family ues bmw car I want nwe car not bad car now I not use the car and I fixed the car in bmw and the same problem again aly elsirgany - cairo - egypte From: aly7773 To: firstname.lastname@example.org Cc: Date: Sun,...