2009 BMW M3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 BMW M3
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 BMW M3 Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
2009 BMW M3 Recalls
BMW is recalling 2008–2009 M3 passenger vehicles with the optional double clutch transmission. When rapid vehicle deceleration occurs, the transmission software may perform a multistage downshift, which can cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will reprogram the engine and transmission ECU with updated software free of charge.