1990 BMW M3 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 BMW M3
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 BMW M3 Problems
A fluid leak may develop from one or more power steering hose. When a leak is being repaired, it is not uncommon for multiple hoses to be replaced.
1990 BMW M3 Questions
My M3 has been in storage for the last 3+ yrs and was to be started everymonth varing rpm until temp was hot. Prior to going into storage the injectors were taken out and cleaned and new plug put in. I just got back to it and started and drove the car--it ran terribly on 3 cylinders or less. A...