1991 BMW 850i Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 BMW 850i
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 BMW 850i Problems
The front thrust rod bushings—also referred to as tension strut bushings—are known to fail occasionally. The oil-filled rubber mounts weaken and crack over time, causing a mushy road feel and shuddering in the steering wheel when going over bumps.
1991 BMW 850i Questions
I do have some type of oil leak but at the moment I can not tell where its coming from, I changed air flow meters, I changed relays and today I'm going to check if fuel pumps are working correctly and try and determine where the oil is coming from. Areas that come in my mine are, leaky intake...
Light flashes immediately I turn on the ignition. Keeps flashing for a while and then just stays on.
Just bought the car and have no user manual!
I'm replacing water pump on my '91 850i. have removed shroud, fan,hoses etc. need information on how to remove crankshaft pulleys-sensor.
1991 BMW 850i Recalls
1991 BMW 850i Reviews
Just spent $3,000+ on my 850. Inspection II, new heater core, batteries, thermostat, belts, and R12 to R134A convertion. Ready for Saturday and Sunday morning drives to Dunkin Donuts for coffee with my wife, then putting it back in the garage.
My husband just bought one. Very nice car great ride